As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform their clients’ data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open-source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it’s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real-world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM Global Business Services (GBS), they partner with Fortune 1000 clients to deliver real business value by bringing together the world’s largest consulting practice with industry-leading research capability, enriching business consulting with advanced research, analytics and technology, and teaming on all phases of engagement to plan, build, and implement advanced business solutions. They establish new, flexible and iterative approaches that only IBM can offer through their unique combination of skills, experience, and capabilities, leveraging the proven roadmaps and frameworks they have developed across our 17 industries.
- 8 to 10 years of model risk management experience including model development, testing & validation, governance, risk & control, model review, and risk assessment, and documentation by regulatory SR 11-7 standards
- Experience in all three lines of defense by regulatory standard and complex environment
- Wide range modeling coverage spanning credit, market, liquidity, op risk, and capital and stress test models.
- Should be familiar with AI and Machine Learning model governance, testing, and validation. To be able to translate model testing and validation results in business language for a risk committee and board members.
- Knowledge of banking business portfolios, data, and analytics
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 years of experience with MapReduce, Spark, or similar frameworks is preferred
- Good technical knowledge of the Data (Structured, Unstructured) and Infrastructure Platforms (Hadoop, FDW, WebPaaS, TP, Cloud, etc).
- Platform ecosystem product and potentially developer knowledge to provide guidance and if required participate in design/code reviews
- Working knowledge of TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar frameworks
- Data visualization experience a plus
- Experience with neural network-based NLP is a plus
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio, and world-class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join them, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1