Pinterest is seeking a data scientist who’s interested in dealing with questions relating to content quality, relevance, audience engagement, and social networking, all key to establishing a healthy content ecosystem on Pinterest. The ideal candidate will have industry experience in developing recommendation systems and shipping ML models that boost user engagement. You’ll apply quantitative analysis, modeling, and data mining to improve their pinners’ and partners’ experience.
What You’ll Do
- Perform deep-dive analysis of acquired and internal content quality signals
- Understand recommendation systems that rank candidate content in users’ feeds.
- Think about creator concerns to inform signal development and design
- Build an understanding of the economics of supply and demand of content within Pinterest’s ecosystem
- Design and interpret human evaluation tasks to build out truth sets for modeling
- Work with product managers and engineers to design data products and run and analyze A/B experiments
What They’re Looking For
- 6+ years of industry experience with proven ability to apply scientific methods to solve real-world problems on web-scale data
- Expert in at least one scripting language (Python/R)
- Proficient in SQL/Hive
- Proven ability to perform rigorous data analysis and translate the results into business recommendations.
- You are knowledgeable in one or more of the following: machine learning, recommendation systems, social network analysis, computer vision or NLP
Job ID #1100156
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1