They have an exciting opportunity to join their B2B eCommerce Center of Excellence team as an eCommerce Analytics Manager reporting directly to the Head of eCommerce Analytics. Their vision is to be a data-centric team that fuels the business decision. This role will be instrumental in driving eCommerce results and influencing decision making through actionable data insights. They are looking for someone with significant technical knowledge who is able to measure, report, analyze, develop predictive models, visualize, and provide insights on all digital channels. This individual will be a self-motivated, passionate, hardworking and with strong technical skills who would like to help them connect with more children at one of the most loved brands
If you would love to work within a collaborative and encouraging, future thinking employer where you are empowered to be creative and drive performance and your own development then apply.
- Gain a deep understanding of how shoppers engage with LEGO through eCommerce; using that knowledge, produce actionable insights & recommendations for LEGO’s eCommerce business using advanced analytics and data science techniques that are essential to carry out this role
- Play a key role in driving eCommerce results by designing and executing experiments that inform strategy decisions
- Execute relevant data analysis for business-as-usual and specific LEGO campaigns (e.g. holidays, product releases, etc.) across a range of eCommerce partner sites
- Partner closely with Sales & Platform Marketing teams to define data science needs in order to more effectively target and convert customers
- Proactively investigate new opportunities within data science to make genuine business value.
- Measure sales & marketing stimuli (A/B and multi-variant) test results in collaboration with other teams to build more robust campaigns
- Define and uphold standards and processes for analysis & reporting, including the creation of KPI dashboards
Play your part in their team succeeding
The team is accountable for the execution of all digital/eCommerce-related activities regionally playing a meaningful role in building up commercial capabilities. Together with a global function reporting to their Chief Digital Officer, this team will design, run and optimize the entire shopper funnel which will support the marketing strategy defined with their regional marketing team that ultimately drives commercial results.
Their future growth plans are highly related to lifting their e-commerce and omnichannel strategy and execution with their B2B customers and with their B2C team. The purpose and mission of this new group are to develop and execute a coherent digital shopper approach that leverages the strengths of the brand as well as their unique Operating Model while working in an agile environment.
Do you have what it takes?
- BS degree or equivalent experience in statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or related field is preferred. An advanced degree is a plus
- Significant programming experience Python required, PowerBI is advantageous and Tableau would be nice to have
- In-depth experience in advanced analytics/ data science. A solid understanding of appropriate statistical or machine learning techniques.
- Demonstrated expertise in data manipulation, test design, predictive analytics, segmentation, and related areas
- Proven experience in Analytics roles, with the ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leaders
- Strong interpersonal communication, organization, and time-management skills
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, and eCommerce is an advantage
- Familiarity with marketing and business metrics; experienced in the design, development, and preparation of business presentations and reports
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
They support their employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make them who they are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in their annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future, and continuing their mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life
Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it’
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1