Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. They give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! They’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
Adobe is on a mission to hire the very best and is committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. They realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and they know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Digital Media Engagement and Retention Analytics team is focused on using the power of data to understand customers, inform strategy, measure progress toward goals and uncover new opportunities. They are looking for a Data Scientist who is passionate about using big data to deliver key insights to drive critical business decisions. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with analytics and data science applied to subscription business, outstanding quantitative analysis and technical skills, superb communication, and experience working within a highly cross-functional ecosystem. You will focus on driving data science and analysis across a wide variety of strategic projects to improve customer engagement & retention. Put simply, this role is responsible for answering: What is going on? What should we do? This role will be focused on identifying drivers of customer engagement and retention, specifically around B2C or individual customers.
What you’ll do:
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data modeling, and other data science approaches to gain deep insights into customers’ behavior and journey across surfaces impacting customer engagement and retention
- Use insights and data to inform strategies that increase customer engagement and retention
- Monitor weekly performance, understand the root causes of changes in metrics, and provide guidance on forecasts
- Partner with Finance, Product & Marketing team to build quarterly and annual plans using data science modeling
- Define and prioritize which opportunities we should pursue to increase customer engagement and retention
- Partner with various cross-functional teams (Engagement & Retention, Data Science, Finance, Product, Campaign, and Marketing) to drive business growth
- Capture, synthesize, and interpret disparate quantitative data within the context of business objectives, identify trends, and explore data through segments and cohorts
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience doing quantitative analysis preferably in the field of e-commerce, strategy, or management consulting. MS in Analytics or similar degree preferred
- Experience in defining a business problem, collecting required data, analyzing the results, and synthesizing a compelling argument
- Strong analytical skills to articulate key business and financial implications/business impact
- Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large data sets using SQL like languages (Hive/Hadoop preferred), Python, R, etc.
- Statistical Modeling in Microsoft Excel or Power Pivot
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI
- Understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a record of solving problems with these methods
- Comfortable presenting insights and findings to a broad range of stakeholders, team members, and regional partners. Ability to tell data driven stories in a clear and concise narrative
- A solid sense of self and a great sense of humor.
- Willingness and desire to lead and build new things
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1