Have you always wanted to run experiments on a global fleet of consumer robots? iRobot is looking for a data scientist to help manage a/b tests related to robot software, track performance KPIs, and share results with software teams. A strong candidate has experience in experimental design, hypothesis testing, and statistics, in addition to strong SQL and Python skills.
What You Will Do:
- Guide software and product management teams in designing rigorous experiments to test the impact of new software versions.
- Dashboarding to monitor results live from the fleet.
- Test hypotheses about software performance using appropriate statistical methods.
- Develop metrics to track software performance.
- Uphold scientific best practices in experimental design and cohort selection.
- Contribute to a management system for cohort selection.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- At least 1 year of the relevant job, internship, or co-op experience. M.S. in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, or social sciences is a plus.
- Very detail-oriented and eager to get your hands dirty in the data.
- Proficient in Python, SQL, and data visualization, with experience using pandas, NumPy, sklearn, scipy, matplotlib, or plotly.
- Experienced in designing experiments, making and testing hypotheses, and identifying the appropriate metrics to answer a question.
- Savvy in statistical methods and able to select the right test for each situation.
- Can balance business considerations with the need for scientific rigor.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced, delivery-focused environment.
- Skilled communicator who can make the complicated seem simple.
- Passionate about using data to drive decision-making!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1