Data Scientists in the ESPN+ Analytics team focus on informing content decisions for ESPN+ through data modeling, analysis, and actionable insight generation. These analysts focus on improving business results through the combination of statistical rigor, data analysis, and fast-paced execution with an emphasis on driving actionable business recommendations.
- Modeling, Forecasting, and Opportunity Sizing: Both to set goals and help evaluate potential opportunities, this data scientist will be tasked with creating models that ascribe value to the content and can inform content development decisions.
- Experimentation: Develop test plans, define success metrics, and ensure accurate results methodologically, technically, and statistically.
- Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create a common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and content.
- Partnership: Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
- 3+ years of analytical experience including knowledge of SQL, Python / R.
- Experience with advanced data modeling and predictive analytics
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio, etc.
- Understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression analysis).
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
- Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills.
- Advanced degree in an analytical field or equivalent experience
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1