- Working knowledge of big data tools preferred (SQL, Spark, and Splunk)
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Confidence working independently and making key decisions on projects
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms including classifiers, clustering algorithms, and anomaly detection a plus
Their team is responsible for ensuring trust and safety across Apple’s Internet Software and Services organization. You will work hand-in-hand with other engineers, program managers, and business partners to understand problems, define solutions, execute plans, measure, and communicate results on a regular basis.
Education & Experience Ph.D. or Masters in a quantitative field, such as Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent professional experience.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1