They are seeking a Data Scientist to join their Product Insights team, focusing on the development of their Machine Learning driven experiences and advertiser outcomes. You will help develop innovative solutions around the core problem of getting the right ad to the right user at the right time while embodying Spotify’s values and taking their users’ best interest at heart.
What You’ll Do
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive ML-driven product decisions
- Design and conduct A/B tests to drive iterative improvement to both user and advertiser metrics through efficient experimentation
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of ML engineers, user researchers, product owners, and designers who are passionate about Spotify’s success
- Build lasting solutions to surface critical data and performance metrics
- Help them develop their knowledge and practice around the development and evaluation of ML driven products
- Develop individually to continue to grow your impact, and help mentor peers
Who You Are
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in a similar data science role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- Ideally, you have experience working in an analytics role working with ML functions and have conducted A/B tests, defined metrics and delivered exploratory analysis
- You have the technical competence to perform more advanced analytics:
- Coding skills for analytics and data extraction (SQL, R, Python, Pandas)
- Data visualization (such as Tableau, D3, ggplot, Looker)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Strong understanding of statistics and machine learning
- You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything they do is driven by their love for music and podcasting. Today, they are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1