What You’ll Do
- Acquire, clean and structure data from multiple sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop, prototype and test predictive algorithms
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
Work on massive structured, unstructured, transactional, and real-time data sets from a variety of sources to analyze customer usage patterns and provide actionable, intuitive, impactful insights using metrics, algorithms, and statistics.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a BS, MS or MBA or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management, Statistics or a related field
- Experience with Oracle databases is desirable. Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc). Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc).
- Technical knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in queries, report writing and presenting findings
They embrace digital and help their customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think they’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but they’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. They even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what they do – you can’t put them in a box.
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, they focus on the give and take. They give their best, they give their egos a break and they give of ourselves (because giving back is built into their DNA.) They take accountability, they take bold steps, and they make the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1