Snowflake is growing fast and they’re scaling their team to help enable and accelerate our growth. They’re passionate about their people, their customers, their values and their culture! They’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
- Provide technical and thought leadership designing, testing and implementing methodologies to forecast and monitor metric time series.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to understand unexpected metric movements and communicate results to other data scientists, product managers and company leadership.
- Develop short, medium and long-term forecasts to understand the likely growth trajectory of Snowflake’s Growth teams and influence tactics and strategy.
- Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs and help build data products that inform our Growth, Sales, and Marketing strategy.
- Drive the design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in production.
- 3+ years experience doing quantitative analysis or statistical modeling
- 3+ years writing SQL statements.
- Experience in one of Python, R, Julia; if R or Julia, candidate must be able to make algorithms scale.
- Working knowledge of at least one modeling framework (e.g. scikit-learn, TensorFlow, SAS, R, MATLAB)
- Familiarity with basic classes of ML algorithms, concepts in feature extraction and selection.
- Ability to communicate your analysis with clarity and precision.
- Experience implementing statistical models in production-grade code.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical field.
- Experience with data visualization.
- 4+ years experience using Python.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1