Are you passionate about leveraging large volumes of data sets to draw deep insights designed to improve business strategies and customer experience with marketing programs to drive impact?
If yes, then IDEAs (Insights Data Engineering and Analytics) group is looking for a Data Scientist II to leverage the power of data, the skill of analysis, the science of learning to empower stakeholders with insights on growth levers.
The team plays a key role in providing data and analytics for Microsoft Security, owns the end to end reporting and owns key data assets utilized for leadership review.
- Conduct data analyses, deliver insights and learnings on product initiatives for Microsoft’s Security and Compliance products.
- Define, generate, and monitor KPI metrics for different Security solutions and growth initiatives
- Partner with multiple marketing and engineering teams to explore data, design learning plan, and conduct analyses
- Present insights and learnings to key stakeholders / executives with data backed story telling
- Automate reporting and provide exploration capability for reporting users
- Provide thought leadership on Security and Compliance products based on the insights from analyses
- 2+ years of experience analyzing large volumes of data and extracting insights using SQL or SQL-like scripting language
- 1+ years of experience in designing and building visualizations using reporting tool as Power BI
- Strong skills in statistics/machine learning languages and packages such as Python, R, Azure ML
- Experience with Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts
- Attention to detail with self-discipline and a drive for results
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Experience breaking down problems into hypothesis that can be analyzed and validated to drive data driven decisions with strong story telling
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in statistics, data science, applied mathematics, computer science, econometrics or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical equivalent experience
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1