Are you a passionate about data, analytics, and working with top talents to tackle complex problems? If you’re motivated about making an immediate impact on re-imaging travel by gleaning insightful recommendations that drive improvements, Expedia Group wants to speak to you!
They are seeking an analyst to join their Product Analytics Team, supporting the partner product experience platform. This will be an individual contributor role partnering with product managers within the Partner Product Team. This role will be supporting key business decisions throughout the product development lifecycle that improves the user experience to drive bottom-line growth. This will involve uncovering customer friction points, hypothesis generation and prioritization, experimentation design, valid and impartial test analysis and recommendations
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, data visualization with a goal of improving partner experience and business results with a religious focus on impactful analytics, steward product team to drive insights
- Own end to end test excellence in evaluating AB/MVT test; proactively see opportunities and recommend on new feature for test and learn
- Contribute to metrics framework development, build accurate and easy to consume dashboards/reports, collaborate with the product teams in goal setting, product performance review and strategy planning
- Take initiative to identify current and potential problems and recommend the best solution given the trade-offs
- Get involved in key Product Analytics Experience Team initiatives
- Experience in statistical/predictive modeling, computational systems, and operation research and optimization techniques
- Experience with data sciences tools (Python, R, etc.). SQL and Excel experience is required
- Experience with digital analytics tools i.e. Adobe Analytics, and experience with BI tools i.e. Tableau, Power BI
- A strong analytical attitude and skills, including the ability to break down complex scenarios into constituent parameters
- You can communicate the results of analyses and complex concepts in a compelling way
- A sharp focus on getting results and insights using the most practical and fastest approach
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for making an impact along with strong attention to detail
Experience And Qualification
- 2+ years of work experience doing quantitative analysis to solve business problems
- A Bachelor’s degree in at least one science, business, hospitality, technology, engineering or mathematics field
- A work environment where you can grow your career. They invest in employees’ development and prioritize making Expedia Group a great place to work.
- Engaged, collaborative colleagues.
- An equal opportunity work-environment, where one’s value diversity and do not discriminate.
- A competitive salary and flexible working conditions
- 50% work from office
- 2 weeks a year from any of their offices in the world
- New parent benefits (generous paternity, maternity and adoption leave)
- Leisure travel discounts and reimbursement budget for your weekend and holidays
- Wellness reimbursement budget.
- And more https://lifeatexpediagroup.com/benefits
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1