Their team at Adobe is looking for a data scientist to help build the next generation of marketing cloud solutions. The selected candidate will focus on research and development of intelligent solutions by leveraging state of the art AI/ML/DL techniques within the existing portfolio of B2B marketing automation solutions as well as work on exciting new products within the overall Digital Experience organization. Their team works on end-to-end pipelines to deliver ML capabilities within their solutions including ETL pipelines, data modeling, real-time consumptions of models etc.
Ideal candidate will have a strong academic background as well as technical skills including applied statistics, machine learning, and software development. Additionally, working with large datasets and leveraging big-data tools and platforms are required.
What You’ll Do
- Research and develop machine learning models and algorithms to solve real-world business challenges
- Develop scalable and efficient algorithms and models that can be deployed and consumed in real-time with massive data volumes
- Solve complex data science challenges and problems working with sparse/noisy data, unbalanced datasets etc.
- Optimize customer marketing journey to achieve optimal business outcome using Machine learning/ Deep learning approaches
- Work collaboratively with software developers, product managers, quality assurance teams to deliver new products and features
What You Need To Succeed
- PhD or MS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research or other related fields (or equivalent experience)
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling techniques, machine learning, deep learning concepts and a track record of solving real-world complex challenges using these methods
- Proficiency in Python, R, Matlab
- Bonus would be proficiency in Java, C, C++, Scala
- Knowledge and experience of working with relational databases and SQL
- Experience in Big Data technologies such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, Pig etc is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and professional relationship skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what their employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits they offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. They welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1