How would Facebook scale to the next billion users? The Infrastructure Strategy group is responsible for the strategic analysis to support and enable the continued growth critical to Facebook’s infrastructure organization. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, highly analytical, have strong mathematical aptitude and has experience using data to drive cost-effective decision making. This is a full-time position based in London, United Kingdom.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Pension Benefits, Life Assurance, Childcare Benefits, Gym Benefits, Transport benefits, Laundry Benefit.
- Leverage data and business principles to solve large scale web, mobile and data infrastructure problems.
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations.
- Build and maintain data-driven optimization models, experiments, forecasting algorithms, and capacity constraint models.
- Leverage tools like R, PHP, Python, Hadoop & SQL to drive efficient analytics.
- Communicate final recommendations and drive decision making.
- Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Management Science).
- 5+ years of Scripting with one of these languages (PHP, R, PYTHON).
- 5+ years of SQL experience.
- Experienced with packages such as NumPy, SciPy, pandas, scikit-learn, dplyr, ggplot2.
- 5+ years of data mining/analytics.
- 2 plus years of industry or graduate research experience.
- Hands-on experience with datasets (i.e. data extraction, cleaning, analysis, and presentation).
- Demonstrated ability to provide insights from data sets.
- Understanding of statistics and optimization techniques.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1