In order to better help their clients harness the myriad of sources; either in-house (i.e. CRM/transactional), across the Kantar family (i.e. brand, CX, communications etc.) and/or other available 3rd party data sets (i.e. search/social) the Analytics practice was created.
The core aim of the practice area is to intelligently connect the data from these multiple sources by deploying analytics and artificial intelligence to help their clients make better allocation and investment choices to continually drive enhanced business performance.
Kantar is looking for a Data Scientist to join their team that focus on:
- Developing the tools and approaches for understanding unstructured data
- Working with clients to understand how best to use data to answer their business problem
- Pushing the boundaries of the current business, in terms of developing and employing cutting edge techniques and technology
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, they bring together 9 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, their global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- Using a combination of 3rd party APIs and proprietary algorithms, digest and understand unstructured data (incl. images, text, video, online behaviour)
- Participate in unstructured analytics projects, working closely with analysts and consultants to deliver against the key business questions, including designing the analytical approach, crunching the data and applying machine learning techniques.
- Work collaboratively with other data scientists to build out their award winning social AI toolkit
- Research the latest data science techniques and work with the wider data science community both internally and externally
- Help to build and design the data science strategy for the Kantar Analytics Practice
- Strong Python coding skills
- Strong mathematical ability including a good grasp of machine learning
- Strong communication skills and able to collaborate with a range of different skillsets and mindsets
- Practical experience of version control
- A commercial mindset with a practical approach to solving the business problem
- Experience with deep learning including CNNs, RNNs or q learning
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1