Worldwide Studios (WWS) is the game development division of Sony PlayStation and is responsible for developing some of the most recognisable and ambitious console games and franchises, including Uncharted, The Last of Us, Horizon, God of War, and Gran Turismo.
The WWS Game Analytics team works with some of the best game studios in the world, and use data to help them make their games even better. They are looking for hardworking and passionate people to join them in pushing the boundaries of analytics for PlayStation games.
As a Data Scientist In Game Analytics, You’ll
- Work as part of the Analysis Team alongside other analysts and data scientists to provide reporting, analysis, tools, and guidance to partner teams
- Analyse game data using data science, machine learning, statistics, and reporting techniques to derive insights on the player experience
- Design and implement data science systems, and collaborate with data engineers to design deployments and pipelines
- Work with partners to understand their goals, find opportunities, and inform decisions about features and games across the company
- Keep up to date with industry and data science standard methodologies, and evangelise with the team where relevant
They’d Love To Hear From You If
- You are passionate about games and using data to improve games and player experiences
- You’re looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment to take on new challenges
- You have strong experience in teasing out insights from customer behaviour data to inform decisions and improve products
- You have a solid background in math and statistics
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent in Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, or related field
- You have at least two years of data science experience
- You are proficient in modern machine learning techniques, Python, and SQL
- You have excellent communication skills, and the ability to convey results and insights to people with a variety of backgrounds in a clear, concise and unambiguous way
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1