They’re hiring Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to join their Anti-Fraud teams in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Their team combats Walmart Store Returns Fraud, Mobile Express Returns, Marketplace Seller Fraud, Associate Fraud, Identity Theft, and Shrinkage using machine learning and deep learning techniques. They focus on supporting comprehensive data flows’ anomaly detection across Merchant Technology platforms (Catalog, Search, and Price) and building cutting-edge models for real-time data flow across the purchase funnel.
They’d love to hear from you if you have…
- Earned a PhD or MS in Computer Science or similar field
- Deep knowledge of statistical analysis, predictive modeling, machine learning, information retrieval, NLP, and data mining packages in Python
- Expertise with shell scripting
- Proficiency in database concepts, SQL, Hive, and UNIX and working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop)
This is the place where your passions meet the purpose.
Walmart helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, over 275 million customers and members visit their more than 11,300 stores under 58 banners in 27 countries and eCommerce websites. With the fiscal year 2019 revenue of $514.4 billion, Walmart employs over 2.2 million associates worldwide.
Since 1962 they’ve been dedicated to helping customers live better. While how they deliver on that promise evolves, why they do it stays the same. Today, they help accomplish this by engineering services across all Walmart properties (stores, app, online) that save them time and money — innovations like Online Grocery, InHome Delivery Grocery, in-store Pickup Towers, Free NextDay Delivery (without a membership fee), Scan & Go, and more.
A lot of their work is behind the scenes, but that doesn’t make it any less impactful. A core philosophy here is operating with an everyday low cost. They use technology to operate smarter so that they can deliver everyday low prices to customers. This includes:
- Platform – Using best-in-class public, private, and hybrid cloud environments
- Supply chain – Developing scalable, nimble, and flexible technology that powers their hundreds of distribution and fulfillment centers and provide their supply chain partners with the tools they need to deliver for their customers
- Merchant – Online and in-store search, pricing, catalog, content, inventory, replenishment, and fulfillment technology to provide the optimal experience for their merchants
At Walmart, they believe they are best equipped to help associates, customers, and the communities they serve to live better when they really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity — unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions — while being inclusive of all people.
Join their family and build a career you’re proud of.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1