A career in their Investigative Analytics practice, within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help their clients protect the business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. They focus on assisting organizations to manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which include litigation, regulatory requests, and internal investigations. Their team helps design and build investigation support systems for their clients that work with, review, and provide insights of the data under investigation without the need for complex data analysis skills and without the risk of damaging the underlying evidence.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues that prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet the firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalization, and how they impact the firm and their clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
Minimum Years Of Experience
Preferred Fields Of Study
Management Information Systems, Engineering, Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Statistics
Database and programming certifications, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server; CPA; and/or PMI. Certified Fraud Examiner is a plus.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of, and/or success in managerial roles involving, data science and analytics, forensic technology, forensic accounting, technical investigations, and/or accounting-related and business consulting projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Managing business transactions, such as divestitures, mergers, and acquisitions;
- Managing relational and NoSQL Databases, especially utilizing one or more of the following environments including Data Visualization Tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView, etc., R or Base SASData Analytics, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Informatic, or VBA or Python, Apache Spark, and Apache Kafka;
- Managing and utilizing Machine Learning analytics;
- Managing ERPs, especially multiple business and accounting cycles, financial reporting activities, and data models;
- Understanding industry-specific business processes and accounting practices, such as Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Utilities, etc.; and,
- Consulting or helping to manage industry-related data analytics and/or financial management, emphasizing multiple business and accounting cycles.
Demonstrates Extensive Level Of Ability In And/or Proven Record Of Success With Data Science And Analytics, Forensic Technology, Forensic Accounting, Technical Investigations And/or Accounting-related And Business Consulting Projects, Preferably For a Global Network Of Professional Services Firms, Including The Following Areas
- Applying subject matter specialization to the development and prioritization of data science, analytics, models, and operations;
- Managing multiple engagement teams and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, cross-functional, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment;
- Leading teams to translate business and accounting requirements into technical solutions’ specifications;
- Creating, managing, and utilizing machine learning analytics, high performance relational and NoSQL databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, OLAP, Hadoop, Hive, MongoDB and other proprietary software;
- Gathering, standardizing, and analyzing voluminous transactional electronic data, such as banking records, general ledgers, sales and inventory data, etc.;
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examining financial data and filtering for targeted information that utilizes both traditional and predictive/advanced analytic methodologies;
- Designing and developing user interfaces and database reports;
- Creating proposals and other business development activities as appropriate;
- Fostering a positive working relationship with clients and working effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services;
- Identifying and addressing client needs;
- The building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Communicating cogently when writing, speaking and/or presenting to client finance and technology personnel, client in-house and outside legal counsel, compliance personnel, investigators, vendors, and internal team members;
- Leading and training teams in the aforementioned activities, coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback and creating an atmosphere of trust; and,
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1