Senior Data Scientist – Machine Learning
Location: New York City NYC
Our team is building a new platform, that powers Machine Learning and AI across all customer product lines. As part of our growing core machine learning / artificial intelligence team you will be responsible for applying machine learning, image processing, and clarity within a cross-functional team that deploys value-added products and solutions in real time. Be able to bring a research mindset to the team for deep dives into the most challenging product focused problems.
- Experience with profiling and optimizing algorithms to meet performance requirements
- Responsible for implementing highly optimized data analytics processing algorithms on big data batch and stream processing frameworks (ie. Hadoop MapReduce, Spark, etc)
- Apply machine learning techniques (both supervised and unsupervised) to improve and enhance algorithms.
- 3-5 years of professional experience (Post-Academic).
- Experience in Machine Learning and ML concepts, multilabel classification, personalization, recommender, etc…
- Experience with deep learning, deep/transfer learning models, neural networks, CNN, RNN, random forests, classifiers or Artificial Intelligence.
- Big Data technologies, AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Flume, NoSQL stores (HBase, Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB), and RDBMS Oracle is a plus.
- Advanced degree Master’s or Bachelors or Ph.D in Computer Science, Statistics, Algorithms, or related (PhD preferred but not required).
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Snacks and Drinks
Weekly Catered Lunches
Monthly Social Gatherings
Learning and Development Budget
keywords: machine learning, data science, deep learning, neural networks, pytorch
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1