At Amazon Web Services (AWS), they are helping large enterprises build ML models on the AWS Cloud. They are applying predictive technology to large volumes of data and against a wide spectrum of problems. AWS Professional Services works together with AWS customers to address their business needs using AI solutions.
AWS Professional Services is a unique consulting team. They pride ourselves on being customer obsessed and highly focused on the AI enablement of their customers. If you have experience with AI, including building ML models, they’d like to have you join their team. You will get to work with an innovative company, with great teammates, and have a lot of fun helping their customers. A successful candidate will be a person who enjoys diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long-term solutions.
This is a customer-facing role and you will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
Major Responsibilities Include
- Assist customers by being able to deliver an ML project from beginning to end, including understanding the business need, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models with concept-drift monitoring and retraining to deliver business impact to the organization
- Use AWS AI services (e.g., Personalize), ML platforms (SageMaker), and frameworks (e.g., MXNet, TensorFlow, PyTorch, SparkML, sci-kit-learn) to help their customers build ML models
- Research and implement novel ML approaches, including hardware optimizations on platforms such as AWS Inferential
- Work with their other Professional Services consultants (Big Data, IoT, HPC) to analyze, extract, normalize, and label relevant data, and with their Professional Services engineers to operationalize customers’ models after they are prototyped
- Bachelor’s degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent professional or military experience
- Experience with ML fields, e.g., natural language processing, computer vision, statistical learning theory
- 4+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science, and analysis
- Experience in an ML engineer or data scientist role building ML models
- Experience writing code in Python, R, Scala, Java, C++ with the documentation for reproducibility
- Experience handling terabyte size datasets, diving into data to discover hidden patterns, using data visualization tools, writing SQL, and working with GPUs to develop models
- Experience writing and speaking about technical concepts to business, technical, and lay audiences and giving data-driven presentations
- Mater’s degree of Ph.D. in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Ability to develop strategic, baselined, data modeling processes; ability to accurately determine cause-and-effect relationships.
- Publications or presentations in recognized ML journals or conferences
- Deep technical skills, consulting experience, and business savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines within their customers’ organization
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1