Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Explore and Discover Nielsen! With offices located in 110 countries, we are a global independent measurement and big data analytics company focused on your future.
Gracenote, a Nielsen Company is the leading provider of entertainment metadata and media recognition technology that powers discovery features for top TV, music, sports and automotive platforms.
Gracenote’s Personalization team is looking for a Data Scientist with deep expertise in statistics and modeling to help drive growth and insights on a core part of our product offering. You should be a team player, with the ability to work with wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The candidate for this position must possess a strong understanding of the TV and Ad business, preferably with relevant experience and expertise in big data.
We’re a highly motivated and entrepreneurial group inside Gracenote, so we’re looking for someone who loves converting vision and theory into tangible reality. If that sounds like you, please reach out!
- Use data mining skills to develop new metrics, insights and segmentation on both internal and external datasets
- Support projects from start to finish & produce data-driven results with appropriate techniques to answer key business questions
- Work closely with a variety of teams to deploy tests, drive deployment and adoption of new algorithms
- Generate high level summary reports and trends
- Communicate analyses and field questions from both internal and external stakeholders
- Practice and recommend latest technology trends and statistical / mathematical methodologies
- 4+ years of work or educational experience in data science, machine learning, and statistics.
- Hands on Experience in Scala, Java, Spark, Python or R
- Proven technical database knowledge (Hadoop, NoSQL, data modeling) and experience optimizing SQL queries on large data
- Advanced knowledge of statistics and or machine learning techniques.
- Knowledge of Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras LSTM or other types of RNN a plus
- Proven experience in predictive analytics, segmentation, experimental design and related areas
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team player
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1