Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
Imagine working in an environment where one experiment can catapult an entire industry toward a smarter future. That’s what they do at Walmart Labs. They’re a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how their customers shop and their enterprise operates.
They’re hiring multiple Data Scientists (all levels) to join their Personalization Science team in the San Francisco Bay Area. In this role, you will work with platform and application engineers, scientists, and product visionaries. Together, you will design, prototype, and build technology-driven products and experiences that will change the future landscape of e-commerce.
Come join an organization where you’ll get to work as part of a world-class team, tackle problems that are at a scale few can create, and get to build products that are only bound by the scope of your imagination. Put your footprint on ground-up development focused on building brand new products that will impact a global customer base.
What you’ll be doing:
They are building the global service layer that will enable the end-to-end customer experience, from finding the product to delivering it to the customer. This will span many markets, business models, and form factors. Therefore, they are looking for engineers who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in technologies but an abundant curiosity to innovate.
They’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a minimum of an MS in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Statistics or related fields + 3 years of relevant post-grad experience
- Your knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures is strong
- Your Java or Python development skills around building scalable low latency web-services are proficient
- You have experience with TensorFow or PyTorch
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. They are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent, and more, they are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Since 1962 they’ve been dedicated to helping customers live better. While how they deliver on that promise evolves, why they do it stays the same. Today, they help accomplish this by engineering services across all Walmart properties (stores, app, online) that save them time and money — innovations like Online Grocery Pickup, Walmart Pay, and in-store Pickup Towers.
A lot of their work is behind the scenes, but that doesn’t make it any less impactful. A core philosophy here is operating with an everyday low cost. They use technology to operate smarter so that they can deliver everyday low prices to customers. This includes:
- Platform: Using best-in-class public, private, and hybrid cloud environments
- Supply chain: Developing scalable, nimble, and flexible technology that powers our hundreds of distribution and fulfillment centers and provide our supply chain partners with the tools they need to deliver for our customers
- Merchant: online and in-store search, pricing, catalog, content, inventory, replenishment, and fulfillment technology to provide the optimal experience for our merchants
They’re changing the way the world shops — join their team and make your mark.
At Walmart, they believe they are best equipped to help their associates, customers, and the communities they serve to live better when they really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity — unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions — while being inclusive of all people.
Working at Walmart is outstanding. Learn more about their philosophy, benefits, and team at https://careers.walmart.com.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1