The Integrity Lab creates intelligent technology to promote corporate integrity and culture. They work in collaboration with large organizations, including more than a dozen Fortune 100 companies and numerous government agencies, to develop analytic software that fosters integrity through rigorous, data-driven insights. Their unique platform allows them to be on the forefront of developing solutions to address issues that have major regulatory and reputational consequences for both organizations and people.
They are a Cambridge-based team of people with diverse expertise in software, design, big data, and product management, led by a Harvard Business School faculty member. They give their team members room to grow their own ideas, while developing shared perspectives to solve complex problems. They continually seek to design cutting-edge approaches to proactively mitigate some of the most difficult issues facing organizations, including fraud, bribery, and harassment.
They are looking for a top-notch, curious, and creative data scientist who thrives in an independent, research-based environment. Your contributions will have the opportunity to move rapidly from the conceptual phase to development. As a member of their team, your work and insights will have an impact on both how companies manage complex integrity-related issues and how government agencies approach enforcement.
What you will work on…
- Design analytic models to better understand risks using large-sample datasets
- Create code and work with the team to integrate your analytical models into a production-scale web platform, used by their collaborators
- Collaborate with companies and government agencies on data sharing and analytics
What they are ideally looking for…
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of data analysis and model design in Python (or other language)
- 1-2 years of private-sector work or other experiences working on a collaborative team
- Comfort with statistics, econometrics, physics, or other quantitative areas
- Evidence of personal curiosity demonstrated through personal projects (e.g., Kaggle, GitHub) or research
- A high degree of personal integrity in dealing with sensitive, privileged data
- Due to the nature of the data they work with, they can only accept applications from US citizens and nationals
Compensation and Benefits
The Data Scientist role is Cambridge-based and Harvard-affiliated. Benefits include comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, career development opportunities, and employer retirement contributions.
Please apply through LinkedIn or send your CV and cover letter (including links to any projects) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Integrity Lab is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive team environment.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1