Their Data Scientists are responsible for applying the scientific methodology, statistical inference and machine learning models to drive business decisions. They have strong backgrounds in statistics, applied mathematics, and computer science with the ability to write clean and operationalizable code. They are also creative, inquisitive and exceptional communicators with an aptitude for uncovering hidden patterns.
They are looking for Data Scientists who know how to get the most out of the product and help make the right decisions with the data.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will sit within their Retail
- Customer Experience team and you will be using data-driven solutions while collaborating with Product Owners, analysts, and engineers in order to improve Customer Experience. As a Data Scientist, you will conduct rigorous statistical analyses to understand Customer Experience and build systems to facilitate this.
Here are some of the things you will be working on:
- Extracting and presenting new insights from data making product proposals and answering critical business questions.
- Building complex models to identify patterns, correlations and causal relationships in user behavior
- Improving our ticket allocation and prioritization system using customer behavior
- Designing and conducting A/B experiments with statistical rigor: hypothesis tests, significance, validation, and conclusions
What Skills You’ll Need
- You have a strong command of conducting analysis with Python. We use Jupyter & Google Colab
- You have experience with creating metrics to assess the success and quality of a solution
- You have a strong command of some flavor of SQL.
- You have a passion for understanding user behavior and building solutions to optimize the customer experience
- You have excellent communication skills and an innate ability to tell stories with data
a Little About Them
They believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. They’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
They reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And they’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
What They Are Looking For
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. They thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. They don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. They are not afraid to make mistakes but they use data and logic to back up decisions and improve understanding.
And you share their mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1