Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what they do. With data, they build intelligent real-time systems to personalize their product, tackle financial crime, automate reporting, track team performances, and enhance customer experiences.
Fundamentally, data underpins all operations at Revolut, and being part of the team gives you the chance to have a major impact across the company – apply today to join their world-class data department.
What They Need
Their Data Scientists are responsible for applying the scientific methodology, statistical inference and offline machine learning models to drive business decisions. They have strong backgrounds in statistics, applied mathematics, and computer science with the ability to write clean and operationalizable code. They are also creative, inquisitive, and exceptional communicators with an aptitude for uncovering hidden patterns. They are looking for Data Scientists who know how to get the most out of the product and help make the right decisions with the data.
What You’ll Be Doing
- The growth team is full-stack and operates with the sole focus of driving daily active users on the product. The department is cross-functional, encompassing teams spanning product, engineering, data, design, research, marketing, operations, and partnerships. You will be involved in a variety of technical projects, from solving acquisition across a variety of marketing channels and countries, deepening user engagement on the platform through personalization and lifecycle management, to building core tools such as experimentation platform.You will sit within their Product
- Growth team and you will collaborate with Product Owners, analysts, and engineers in order to develop data-driven solutions. As a Data Scientist, you will conduct rigorous statistical analyses to understand the drivers of growth and build systems to facilitate this.
What Skills You’ll Need
- You want to work at the intersection of tech, business, growth, data & statistics
- You have experience driving product strategy & business decisions with data
- You have excellent communication skills and an ability to tell stories with data
- You are comfortable generating insights and building models on large datasets
- You have a deep understanding of experimentation and working with product teams
- You have experience building & deploying statistical models into production
- You are fluent in a flavor of SQL and Python
- (bonus) You are comfortable with building data infrastructure
a Little About Them
They believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. They’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
They reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And they’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
What They Are Looking For
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. They thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. They don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. They are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to back up decisions and improve understanding.
And you share their mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1