They are looking for the best science, mathematics and engineering graduates and postgraduates to join them and help solve the complex, real-world challenges faced by industry-leading companies at the forefront of science and technology. You will have the opportunity to apply the knowledge you have gained during your studies and use a range of skills to create, develop and deliver solutions that truly make a difference in the world.
You will help their clients solve a variety of science and engineering problems. Projects can span a range of activities and your responsibilities will include:
- Combining domain knowledge and technical skills to understand and solve the complex challenges facing their clients.
- Using data science, analytics and a variety of analytical, statistical or machine learning techniques to interpret client data, helping them to make better-informed business decisions.
- Designing and developing custom software solutions or tools (e.g. visualization).
- Building strong relationships, communicating and collaborating with clients and colleagues.
Their projects are exciting and rewarding and provide plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be assigned to projects based on your existing skills and experience, but you will also learn new domains and technologies and apply innovative thinking and transferable skills to solve new challenges.
- Masters or PhD in science, engineering or math.
- The ability to interpret complex data using a variety of analytical, statistical or machine learning techniques.
- Software underpins many of the solutions they provide, so you need to have some programming skills. They do not expect you to be an expert, but a good grounding in one of their core languages is required: Java, Python, C, C#, C++, R, Matlab.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues from all backgrounds.
- The eagerness and capacity to quickly learn new domains and technologies.
Career Development and Training
They offer excellent future prospects. While they do offer traditional career paths, most staff end up shaping their own based on their aspirations, the skills they have developed and the projects they have worked on. As your career progresses, you will be able to contribute to projects in a variety of roles, from Data Scientist and Software Developer to Business Analyst and Project Manager, or any combination of these. They take personal development seriously and all staff receive an annual training allowance of 150 hours, which can be used to learn new technical and soft skills, often leading to recognized professional qualifications.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1