HelloFresh is hiring a Data Scientist to join our Supply Chain Analytics Team! In this exciting role, you will develop cutting edge insights using a wealth of data about our suppliers, ingredients, operations, and customers to improve the customer experience, drive operational efficiencies and build new supply chain capabilities. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a genuine interest in using data and analytic techniques to solve real business challenges, and a keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
- Own the development and deployment of quantitative models to make routine and strategic operational decisions to plan the fulfillment of orders and identify the supply chain capabilities we need to build to continue succeeding in the business
- Solve complex optimization problems with linear programming techniques
- Collaborate across operational functions (e.g. supply chain planning, logistics, procurement, production, etc) to identify and prioritize projects
- Communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders in a business oriented manner with clear guidelines which can be implemented across functions in the supply chain
- Work with complex datasets across various platforms to perform descriptive, prescriptive, predictive, and exploratory analyses
At a minimum, you have…
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2 – 5 years’ experience delivering analytical solutions to complex business problems
- Knowledge of linear programming optimization techniques (familiarity with software like CPLEX, AMPL, etc is a plus)
- Fluency in managing and analyzing large data sets of data with advanced tools, such as R and Python etc.
- Experience extracting and transforming data from structured databases such as: MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Results-oriented – You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty – When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Intellectually curious – You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and challenge the status quo
- A team player – You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Food & Beverages
- Supply Chain
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1