TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The mission of the TikTok Ads Platform is to connect global advertisers and users, advertisers of any industry, and experience level are able to get suitable marketing solutions, then easily create, manage and optimize ads. The vision is to build an easy-to-understand, easy-to-use, and powerful Ads Platform. They are looking for some excellent Data Scientists.
1. Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
2. Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
3. Develop comprehensive knowledge of TikTok data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development.
Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
4. Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of TikTok ads products.
1. Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, 2. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics) or equivalent practical experience.
3. 3+ years of relevant work experience, including expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods.
4. Experience with statistical software (e.g. R, Python, MATLAB) and database languages (e.g. SQL)
4. Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to teach others and learn new techniques.
6. Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1