Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance – A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Data Solutions Analyst on the GRM Product Reporting team, you will lead projects or sub-projects to develop new metrics, data models, and reports to improve business results and operational effectiveness. You will draw on your technical skills, leadership skills, and experience to maximize business impact and production efficiency.
- Produce and maintain inventories of standard reports.
- Lead projects to create new reports, data models, and information tools based on your insight or business need
- Design the reporting infrastructure using a combination (as applicable) of SAS, Hadoop, and Power BI to translate raw data into detailed business datasets and then finally into tools/reports for end users.
- Work closely with Product teams and Information Management on data projects of varying degrees.
- Proficient with tools such as SQL Studio, SAS, Teradata Studio and Hadoop to produce, maintain, develop, and enhance routine reports, new reports, and ad-hoc requests.
- Evaluates business requirements; performs process analysis of customer activities to determine alternative business solutions or process improvement opportunities. Develops and maintains comprehensive documentation of business requirements.
- Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that Liberty meets customer expectations. Leads problem resolution as needed to ensure that internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Performs special projects and ad hoc work as requested.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience.
- SAS Enterprise Guide or other Business Intelligence tools (SQL, Power BI, etc.).
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies as well as business process and information flow.
- Understanding of business practices common across many businesses.
- Extensive understanding of re-engineering approaches.
- General knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- General knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current architectures.
- Skills in object, data and / or process modeling; financial analysis and planning, business value analysis; business process design. Negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
- Quality Assurance
- Business Development
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1