As a Data Services Analyst, you will be an integral part of the growing Customer Delivery Team. You will analyze business information from the perspective of marketing and sales professionals in order to ensure that ZoomInfo continues to deliver the highest quality data products to our customers. Demonstrate the value of ZoomInfo data through problem-solving, knowledge sharing, and data deliverables. They are looking for a data whizz who can effectively communicate, solve complex data problems, and possess a strong understanding of the value of their data.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to make an impact and drive results and achieve business impact for their clients, while further developing your technical and data analysis skills along the way.
- Client Management
- Define business requirements needs and document rules and logic for use in client implementations
- Ability to understand and solve qualitative problems and present or explain solutions to an audience using top-quality, audience-appropriate communication.
- Enable clients to maximize the benefits of their ZoomInfo partnership through best practices, innovative thinking, and process improvement
- Data Analysis
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers all while supporting data-driven decision making
- Use technical skills, problem-solving, and business knowledge to deliver custom datasets to clients that meet or exceed their expectations
- Implement proactive improvements to processes and methods for gathering and aggregating data.
- Find creative solutions to problems when limited information is available
- Business Operations
- Understand all aspects of ZoomInfo data including all of their applications and tools
- Create and maintain documentation on internal and client-facing business processes
- Drive internal process improvement to better service client needs
- Identify opportunities to reduce manual tasks through automation and create operational efficiencies
- Project Management
- Able to drive independent tasks and report on next steps and action items.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and initiate, drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to engage stakeholders to coordinate, facilitate and drive quality data solutions
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Complete testing on data integrations, ad-hoc reporting, and service enhancements
- Write and execute functional test plans
- Implement a standardized testing process and procedures
Qualifications And Experience
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a technology setting
- A BS in a quantitative/analytical field (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics) is a plus
- Required: Experience with SQL, Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables), or data analysis/visualization tools
- Preferred: Experience with Python or other coding experience
- Must have a proven track record in technology delivery, process improvement, data governance, and or client services
- Proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and strong multitasking, organizational, and time management skills
- Highly resourceful and a go-getter attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1