The Data Specialist will support marketing and operations data entry, management, and analysis across multiple business areas. They will maintain and update systems data in SAP and provide reporting outlines as it relates to business needs. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of excel. Will present detailed reporting and analysis to the business.
Processing of inquiries, order maintenance, and problem resolution of Product Service orders within SAP. Proficiency in written and verbal communication, along with broad knowledge of Stanley Black & Decker systems and processes. Assist in training of new employees and new processes as developed. Assist in improvements in efficiency, service, and quality of work within the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, sales, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding and use of software and analytics to manipulate, analyze, and interpret data.
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective project management skills, strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of key business measures–sales, gross margin, Ol, etc.
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced Excel Proficiency
- Solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Handles pricing, identifying all items as a catalog number and description, verifies quantity, and extending all items on customer orders;
- Research and identify issues beyond stated requests to mitigate future requests.
- Investigate ETA requests and respond within 24 hours.
Technical Systems Knowledge
- Reporting and data entry & analysis in SAP.
Process Compliance Administration & Training
- Run Daily/Weekly reports correcting orders. Analyze and report to Service Operations Managers errors that need to be addressed.
- Tracks maintain and produce regular and ad hoc reports.
- Assist in updating and compiling instruction manual for SAP order entry and maintenance for internal employee use.
- Creates, Reviews and delivers end-user documentation.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1