Centivo is looking for a Data Support Analyst, who will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and consistency of data across various sources. This role will involve building and maintaining processes that ensure data integrity, including identifying and addressing any data discrepancies, ensuring data points align across various sources, and implementing best practices for data management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain processes that ensure data integrity, including identifying and addressing any data discrepancies, ensuring data points align across various sources, and implementing best practices for data management.
- Work with end-users to confirm and fulfill reporting requirements, taking on ad-hoc reporting requests, and ensuring that reports are accurate and consistent.
- Use SQL to write complex queries to extract, manipulate, and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Use Python to build and maintain data pipelines, automate data processing, and create customized reports.
- Analyze large datasets and present insights in a clear and concise manner, communicating findings to stakeholders and making recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve data-related issues.
Remote role. We would prefer candidates from Buffalo, NY.
At a minimum, you should have these qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis, data management, or a related field.
- Strong SQL skills and experience with a variety of database technologies.
- Experience with Python and data processing frameworks such as Pandas, Numpy, or Dask.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large and complex datasets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
If you are passionate about ensuring data accuracy and consistency and have a strong technical background in SQL and Python, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Our range for this role is $74,000- $87,000. To determine our range, we consider as many of the following data points as are available to us: external market salary survey data, internal data in terms of comparable roles and our budget for the position. Compensation is both an art and a science (as is negotiating a salary for a new job at a new company!), so what we have posted is our good faith estimate of what we expect to pay. We encourage candidates to apply for positions that are of interest and share their desired salary. We consider that as an additional data point, along with candidate skills and qualifications as part of our process.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1