Would you like to join a team doing outstanding things with data visualization? Are you passionate about making data clear and engaging with your colleagues? Do you want to continuously be challenged by innovating and learn new techniques?
As a key member of the Expedia Group Data Visualisation team, the Data Visualisation Engineer will play a pivotal role in supporting their key partners, ensuring they are able to effectively and quickly turn data into insights, driving business decisions and strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Develop visualization products that improve the insight and analytical capabilities of the group
- Support the broader analytics teams with visualizations and insights
- Develop an understanding of the data sources used, to be able to explain limitations and propose viable solutions based on the requirements
- Collaborate with other teams developing lasting solutions and improvements to drive efficiency
Who You Are
- You are starting your career or in an analytical role with an emphasis on communicating data insight
- Intermediate knowledge of Tableau
- Experience with SQL
- You have a keen interest in the field of data visualization and are passionate about helping others understand their data
- The broad knowledge base of statistics and statistical interpretation of quantitative data
- You have a dedicated and pragmatic approach towards business problems and process improvements
- Willingness to learn and come up with creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management, across different organizations
- Have great attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
Why join them?
Expedia Group recognizes its success is dependent on the success of its people. They are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in their business. Their brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group they act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. They relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. They act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. They value diversity and voices of all volumes. They are a global organization but keep their feet on the ground so they can act fast and stay simple. Their teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through their corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1