Key Responsibilities Include
- Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT, and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create Data Platform, AA/AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate (e.g. Azure ML, ML Server, BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Big Data, Data Lake, Azure Databricks, etc.)
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision-makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers
- Assess the Customers’ knowledge of the Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Azure platform,
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educating customers on Azure platform
Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- They are currently hiring many Cloud Solution Architects across a variety of teams with various levels of skills and experiences. The below criteria maps to the minimum required qualifications to be considered for these positions *****
- 3+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- 1+ yr (s) experience in one or more of the following Data Platform Cloud solutions:
- Big Data and Data Warehouses including Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly Azure SQL DW), Snowflake, GCP’s Big Query, AWS Redshift
- Advanced Analytics including Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Bricks, data visualization tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau)
- Data Science and Machine Learning (i.e. TensorFlow, Azure ML, ML Server, or other similar frameworks)
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management.
- Expertise in two or more data estate workloads like Teradata, Oracle Exadata, IBM Netezza, SAP (HANA, BW), HDInsight, Hadoop, Cloudera/Hortonworks, Apache Spark, Snowflake, MapR, AWS (Redshift, Glue), Google (BigQuery), MemSQL, MarkLogic, Qubole, Pivotal (Greenplum), Actian (Avalanche), Alibaba (MaxCompute)
- Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get a consensus on solutions/projects.
- Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies.
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist)
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends
- Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud development platforms
- Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, BI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1