Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Their culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. A growth mindset encourages each of them to lean in and learn what matters most to their customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables them to make customer-first decisions in everything they do. In doing so, they create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help them achieve their mission.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative, and flexible cloud platform today and Microsoft is hiring professionals that will drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market.
They are always learning. Insatiably curious. They lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from their mistakes. They build on each other’s ideas because they are better together. They stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through their technology and innovation. Together they make a difference.
Microsoft aspires to help its customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team member that will help the largest and most important companies in the world across all industries successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solutions and services.
They are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Data Platform & Advanced Analytics – Cloud Solution Architect to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in the Enterprise accounts segment of their business. This is a customer-facing role, owning overall technical relationship between customer and Microsoft Data, Advanced Analytics Platform
You will own the Data platform & Advanced Analytics technical customer engagements including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects, and/or MVPs. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management, and Developers to drive Data Platform and Advanced Analytics solutions to productions.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT, and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create Data Platform, AA/AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate (e.g. Azure Machine Learning, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database Services for 3rdparties, Big Data, Data Lake, Azure Databricks, etc.)
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision-makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers
- Assess the Customers’ knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Azure platform
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educate customers on Azure platform
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Experience. 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
- Relationship Building.Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects. required
- Problem Solving.Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies required
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist) required
- Broad expertise in Machine Learning on Azure is essential
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management. required
- Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in two or more of the following Data Platform Cloud solutions required:
- Data Science on Azure
- AI Services on Azure like Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services
- Advanced Analytics including Azure Data Bricks, visualization tools as PowerBI, Tableau
- Big Data including Azure Synapse or Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift
- SQL including OSS (Postgres, MySQL, etc), Azure SQL
- NoSQL Databases including OSS (Maria, Mongo etc), Cosmos DB
- Data Governance
- Expertise in data estate workloads like HDInsight, Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Python required
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trend required
- Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud development platforms preferred
- Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs to be preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, Big Data, BI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1