- Enterprise-wide transition to a unified and governed strategic BI Platform
- Expansion of Digital Operations footprint, and growing need for access to actionable data insights
- Revitalization of analytics and reporting applications to support changing industry needs and expectations
What success looks like.
MassMutual Data Analytics is seeking a versatile, highly motivated Delivery Leader/ Product Manager to join their team. The Delivery Leader/ Product Manager is accountable to manage the product lifecycle – gathering and prioritizing stakeholder requirements, defining and socializing the product vision, and driving the execution of product development. The ideal candidate is team-oriented, possesses excellent communication skills and is skilled in and champions Agile concepts and practices. Managing all facets of agile project delivery including but not limited to, stakeholder relationships, strategic roadmaps, work prioritization, sprint planning, scrum execution, team organization, project risk assessment, implementation, and reporting.
Daily and monthly responsibilities – What your days and weeks will include.
- The primary point of accountability to business sponsors and other parties for on time and on budget execution of large programs supporting complex enterprise or strategic corporate goals
- Define product vision, mission, and roadmaps for delivery
- Engage with all levels across the enterprise managing relationships and expectations
- Evaluate product capabilities to align with stakeholder expectations, anticipate needs
- Manage products/ programs where a scope is subject to change, contains high complexity and a high degree of risk, a large number of resources, and complex organizational change issues
- Accountable to manage and monitor tasks and controls during planning and delivery activities to ensure continuous delivery of quality features within scope and budget
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and applies industry-leading project and program management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, communications and presentations
- Accountable to drive delivery of quality solutions tied to clearly understood the business problem(s) and benefit(s) (provides updates dates, targets, etc)
- Develop, manage, monitor, and report on all project/program tasks, activities, expectations, controls, and deliverables
- Apply, promote and contribute to Agile delivery methodologies, standards, and tools
- Remain focused on the big picture and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Develops high performing project teams, setting a positive tone and leading by example
- Proactively removes blocker/barriers enabling the project team to complete objectives
- Drive process and influence decisions within a matrix management setting
- Serve as a conduit of knowledge between functional and technical teams
Required skills and qualifications – The qualifications that are needed for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field such as Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science
- 10 years managing and driving the strategy and execution of complex products/ programs
- Proficient in data management and has a strong analytical capability
- Demonstrated success defining and delivering products/ programs
- Expert with project management tools and techniques, such as JIRA, Confluence, Scrum, and Kanban
- Excellent interpersonal communication, conflict management, coordination, and planning skills with cross-functional teams
- Skilled in applying judgment to balance process compliance with the achievement of business objectives
- Strong leadership skills and influencer
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Solid grasp of software technologies and stacks
- Authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Preferred qualifications – Additional skills that make you a great fit:
- Experience in/working in partnership with technical roles, such as an engineer, developer, data scientist, etc. a plus
- Ability to assess a product/ program scope and the team’s ability to execute on the vision
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status, and results clearly
- Ability to travel as needed to connect with product stakeholders
Why Join Them
They’ve been around since 1851. During their history, they’ve learned a few things about making sure their customers are their top priority. In order to meet and exceed their expectations, they must have the best people providing the best thinking, products, and services. To accomplish this, they celebrate an inclusive, vibrant and diverse culture that encourages growth, openness, and opportunities for everyone. A career with MassMutual means you will be part of a strong, stable and ethical business with industry-leading pay and benefits. And your voice will always be heard.
Recognized as a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: They help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by their policy owners, they are defined by mutuality and their vision to put customers first. It’s more than their company structure – it’s their way of life. They are a company of people protecting people. Their company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, they Live Mutual.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. They welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1