If this sounds exciting, then they want you!
What You’ll Do
- Serve as an escalation point for their toughest problems and create documentation and procedures to improve their response time, accuracy, and consistency
- Mentor less experienced team member to help them grow
- Prepare accounts and hardware for new hires
- Developing tools to automate daily tasks to build efficiencies for the team
- Build JAMF scripts for managing and deploying software to their 1000+ MACs
- Identify, run and report on progress for your projects and coordinate Proof-of-Concept tests to vet out new technologies
- Supervise technology trends and makes recommendations on incorporating new technology into the company’s existing platforms
- Collaborate with vendors to evaluate new technology that is available and make recommendations on using that technology
- Evaluate the impact of vendor patches and develop workarounds as necessary
Who You Are
- 6+ years of desktop engineering experience
- Associates’ Degree in MIS or similar field OR certificate programs focusing on desktop support
- Experience supporting MACs (OSX) and PCs (Windows and/or Linux) within an enterprise environment
- 4+ years of JAMF experience and proven VoIP skills within an enterprise environment
- Experience integrating new technologies into existing environments, running IT projects, and running proof-of-concept tests
At CarGurus, they invest in their people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skillset without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. They also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—their way of showing that they want you here for the long haul.
They work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to their consumers. They extend to their talent, too. They aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. They don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1