We are seeking a Director of enterprise data governance and stewardship, accountable for building an enterprise strategy and stewardship organization focused around business stewardship, and Data Quality Management. As a director, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing business stewardship organization, associated policies and procedures, leading change management efforts, and ensuring the compliance to policies and procedures across CVS Health enterprise by partnering with IT data and platform stewardship organization.
- You will be responsible for managing data asset procurement/onboarding, and determine allowed data use across CVS Health Enterprise.
- Working closely with colleagues in Enterprise Analytics, IT, cross-functional business leaders and subject matter experts, you will ensure that we have clearly defined business stewardship policies and procedures including data quality standards and data compliance standards for data/ analytic investments.
- You will be responsible for defining and executing the roadmap for business stewardship including annual budget planning.
- The director must have strong Data and analytic solution strategy and development, Data governance/Stewardship, and be able to work with a diverse set of internal customers to translate business objectives and concepts into stewardship roadmap and execution.
- You will bring your strong experience in developing data and analytic solutions strategy and executing them, and also implementing Data governance/stewardship organization to manage CVS health data assets with right level of standards and quality and establish single source of truth for driving insights.
- To qualify for this role, a minimum of 10 years of significant experience in leading and delivering Data and analytic solutions including 5 years of experience in Data governance/stewardship, data management, Metadata management, and Data quality solutions.
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with analytic and non-analytic business partners, including executive leadership, in order to elicit business needs and formulate, propose and refine analytic and governance solutions in order to meet the business needs and to drive efficiency and effectiveness improvements and business value.
- Experience in working with cross functional business and IT teams to understand the business needs in developing business case and value proposition for data and analytic solutions, governance and stewardship.
- Also experience in implementing data governance organization structure, developing associated policies and procedures, and enforcing the compliance of procedures in large scale matrix organization.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience working with large data sources, particularly digital data assets, focusing on efficient data extraction from large databases, data manipulation, and setting up optimized summary data layers.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with a variety of analytic processes and techniques, including measurement methodologies development, and hypothesis testing
- Proven team leadership and management experience, with ability to recruit, engage and develop staff with advanced degrees and diverse backgrounds and in different geographic locations, ability to allocate resources based on priority and skill level, strengths, and area of expertise; ability to train and mentor junior colleagues.
- Experience building and leading project teams in a matrix environment
- Excellent project management skills with ability to lead and engage in multiple projects and initiatives and appropriately prioritize one’s own time
- Excellent written and oral communication and data presentation skills, with ability to tailor the communication style to the right audience, from the analytic professional to the senior business leaders.
- Hands-on experience with SAS, SQL, Python, R, Tableau and/or similar analytical tools
Healthcare industry experience
Lean six-sigma certification
Bachelor degree required with 8+ years of relevant experience; or a Master’s degree or equivalent in an analytic discipline and 5+ years of relevant experience; or a PhD and 3+ years of relevant experience.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Business Development
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1