Join the Marketing, Direct & Digital Analytics team at Liberty Mutual Insurance – A Fortune 100 Company!
At Liberty Mutual, the Digital space is a dynamic, creative, and high energy environment. Our applications offer customers the ability to quote, purchase, and service individual policies across digital devices. This space is constantly growing and evolving to exceed our customers’ digital expectations and encompasses many exciting projects leveraging customer centric agile development.
You will be responsible for providing quantitative analyses and decision-making guidance to improve the customer experience and overall value of Liberty Mutual eService and Safeco “Manage My Account” (MMA). You will lead a team of analysts who use a robust digital tool suite to provide analytical insight and recommendations on key strategic initiatives, identify improvement opportunities, guide the piloting/testing process, and share results and recommendations with senior leaders across the Marketing, Direct & Digital department.
- Identify and lead strategic initiatives across Liberty Mutual to help achieve aggressive targets for customer experience, adoption/usage, and call reduction.
- Be an inspiring leader in utilizing digital tools to continuously identify and test hypotheses to improve business results and the customer experience.
- Develop measurement plans and partner with Digital leadership and cross-functional groups (e.g. CRC, CAO, Safeco) to execute pilots and in-market tests.
- Lead the identification, prescription, and monitoring of leading KPIs on a regular cadence. Lead the annual planning process and provide monthly analysis of key business results.
- Craft and deliver Senior Management presentations on an ongoing basis.
- Attract, develop and retain top analytical talent for the MD&D Analytics organization
- Bachelor’s degree plus 7-10 plus years of progressively more responsible work in analytics.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills. Extraordinary skill in using a variety of analytical software to facilitate analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required, including advanced PowerPoint.
- Must have the ability to communicate with array of partners including executive leadership.
- Strong business insight with the ability to lead and collaborate on cross functional projects in a customer and technology focused organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment and work on multiple priorities required. Strong organization skills are necessary.
- Proven experience managing and developing top analytical talent.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers. Learn more.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
- Business Development
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1