Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance – A Fortune 100 Company
The Marketing, Direct & Digital Analytics org is looking for an Analytics Assistant Director/Director to lead Continuous Improvement & Strategic Analysis for the Direct Response Center (DRC), Liberty Mutual’ s Sales Call Center. The DRC drives almost $3B in annual revenue for Liberty Mutual’ s Global Retail Markets and is a key to the successful growth and profitability of our organization.
You will have a wide scope and autonomy to perform analysis and strategic research to guide the operational strategy on a variety of topics such as operational structures, vendor utilization, technology and talent management. You will be well-rounded, with a balance of technical skills combined with the ability to methodically take on complex business problems and influence key decisions for the organization.
- Become an authority in the DRC operation, including our sales processes, KPIs systems and data sources
- Lead research into competitor distribution strategies and broad call center standard best practices
- Actively identify areas of opportunity for the operation through independent analysis and communication with DRC leadership
- Develop and present actionable recommendations to continuously improve the operation
- Collaborate with internal partners, including other Analytics teams, Marketing, Product, Information Technology, Talent Enterprise & Services and others, to tackle business challenges
- Work with key third party vendors to optimize their impact to our business
- Analytical support for our International Call Center operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 7 or more years of related experience required in a diverse analytics team.
- Deep knowledge of data sources, tools and business drivers.
- Ability to apply advanced analytical concepts to improve business outcomes.
- Working knowledge of predictive modeling is helpful.
- Ability to build models that will be used by business teams to analyze results and opportunities.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and SAS.
- Must have exceptional planning, organizational, decision-making, and project management skills, including experience leading medium to large projects.
- Experience leading individuals or operations preferred.
- Must have good planning, analytical, decision-making and communication skills.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
- Business Development
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1