- Responsible for leading the data science / analytics activities, providing value added services to the Procurement Organization (Direct and Indirect Procurement)
- Establish overall Procurement data strategy inclusive of data sourcing / capture, segmentation, analytics (predictive & responsive), and delivery
- Demonstrate strategy to action identifying strategic and tactical opportunities which drive all aspects of value across sourcing categories and brands (e.g. cost, cash, speed, risk, agility, quality)
- Work with stakeholders to develop relevant BI dashboards which provide real time performance optimization capability and create visibility of systemic performance gaps / root causes.
- Contribute to global Procurement strategy development based on data insights.
- Lead Data Analytics team.
Identify the Procurement business requirements and deliver data management and analytic services to the Procurement organization.
Lead the data science / analytics activity for Global Procurement across all Categories and Brands
Partner with Data Analytics counterparts in the Supply Chain COE community to leverage best practices and capture synergies
Establish overall Procurement Data Strategy inclusive of data sourcing / capture, segmentation, analytics (predictive & responsive), and delivery.
Recognize & adopt best practices in reporting and analysis data integrity, analysis, validation and documentation
Demonstrate strategy to action identifying strategic and tactical opportunities which drive all aspects of value across categories, brands and processes (e.g. cost, cash, speed, risk, agility, quality)
Leverage data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop predictive models identifying and supporting strategic opportunities and data-driven decision-making
Work with stakeholders to identify, manage, and evolve relevant BI dashboards which provide real time performance / KPI optimization capability and create visibility of systemic performance gaps / root causes
Align systems and reporting globally to ensure efficiency in reporting and a single version of truth
Specs & Experience – Demonstrated value realization track record and digital transformation success leveraging predictive/prescriptive analytics. Familiarity with SAP Ariba is a plus.
Skills – predictive/trend analytics, benchmarking, data management, reporting, BI dashboards
Preferred degree in Engineer / with strong experience in data analytics and applied mathematics
- Bachelor of Science
- Minimum 10 years experience
- 10-20% travel time
Estée Lauder Companies
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1