The Candidate Will
Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence develops and delivers world-class risk, security products, and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative authentication solutions that enable simple and secure payment experiences for consumers.
- Engage with key business partners and customers to lead the expansion of Mastercard’s industry-leading identity products
- Drive the development and execution of new, strategic authentication products and capabilities across supported markets.
- Do you have a passion for security and digital payments?
- Are you ready to develop and deliver safer and simpler ways for consumers to pay?
- Do you want to work on cutting edge solutions?
- Are you motivated to drive market change?
- Responsible for developing, launching, expanding use of and optimizing Mastercard’s Identity products and solutions across the globe
- Perform market need and opportunity assessment through interaction with regional partners, via direct engagement with customers, competitive analysis and assessment of regulations
- Translate market needs into product strategy, business cases, and product requirements
- Work with product platform, technology, and data scientist teams to establish the technical development plan to support the product strategy
- Evaluate legal, financial, marketing and other considerations with subject matter experts
- Develop and drive execution of go-to-market plans including piloting new products in strategic markets
- Ensure KPIs, product documentation, training, etc. is completed as product transitions from ‘development’ to ‘run’ phase of the life cycle
- Serve as product ‘ambassador’ by effectively articulating strategy, roadmap and value proposition in industry, customer and internal forums
All About You
- Demonstrable experience in product conceptualization, design, and commercialization, preferably with technical products
- Robust understanding of the payments industry, digital payments, and security landscape highly preferred
- Working knowledge of mobile, e-Commerce technologies and 3DSecure is an advantage
- Willingness to learn about new technology including Artificial Intelligence
- Strong ability to interact with, build consensus and influence across a variety of internal and external business partners at all levels of leadership.
- Comfort with and an ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities
- Superior communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills. English required and multilingual a plus
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1