They are seeking a Director of Data Science that can lead their Analytics services through a digital transformation. This exciting lead position involves transforming multiple offerings delivered through a combination of semi-automated and manual data processing and analyses to an automated set of Data Science processing and modeling tools. You will lead the automation of their data processing, analyses, and machine learning modeling, so as the creation of novel Data Science and Machine Learning tools for their clients and products.
This role has an important cross-functional component and requires you to work in close collaboration with client services, engineering, product/UX, marketing, sales, and other departments.
- Be an enthusiastic hands-on data scientist, who is able to lead data processing, modeling, drawing conclusions, and telling the story of the data in a compelling way
- Lead their Analytics automation team
- Lead developing cutting edge Data Science and Machine Learning models
- Mentor and guide team members through hurdles and remove blockers
- Be a subject matter expert who can train others and open new analytics avenues
- Be a proactive learner that keeps up to date with the newest Data Science techniques
- Understand and lead the full Data Science model development lifecycle from ideation, through feasibility study, to POC model development and creating a route to productization
- Create model comparison benchmarking system and model selection processes
- Define criteria, processes, and acceptance criteria for model productization
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining data quality pipelines
- Liaising with their Client Services team to ensure feedback collection and understanding client needs
- Collaborate with their Product and Engineering teams on automation and productization of Data Science models
- Educate the company on their Data Science and Machine Learning models
- Be a subject matter expert on Data Science and Machine Learning modeling with a deep Statistical understanding
- Be a proactive contributor to their Data Science roadmap
- Promote and maintain an unbeatable culture in your team, and cross-teams
- Strong Data Science background with experience leading Analytics automation
- Strong technology background in developing Machine Learning models in Python, and good familiarity with the Python Data Science packages
- Strong Statistical and Mathematical understanding
- Familiarity with SPSS is a plus
- Experience with BI tools and Data Visualization is a plus
- Ph.D. in exact sciences is preferred but not required
About The Company
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. They provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Their proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use their predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1