Simultaneously, you endeavor to bring DataRobot’s strategic initiatives closely aligned with the Developer community through customer engagement and thought leadership. You will actively participate in user groups, lead feedback sessions and provide content for an active social media presence. In short, you will use your domain knowledge lead both internal teams and the Developer community at large.
- Continually collect, process, and report on feedback from Developers
- Identify and prioritize product opportunities and problems for Developer features
- Validate urgent Developer problems with customer feedback and competitor research
- Create product positioning and journey maps for the Developer role
- Create and manage the voice-of-customer into product roadmap planning
- Build use case scenarios for Developers resulting in problem-based requirements
- Work with marketing, product, and R&D teams to provide consultation and guidance on Developer problems.
- Ensure product launch plans appropriately factor in Developer requirements
- Maintain deep awareness of Developer focused products available in industry
- 7+ years of experience as a Software Developer with extensive knowledge of modern technical stacks – Python\Java\Go, SQL, NoSQL, Spark, Kafka, Cloud Platforms, etc.
- 3 to 4 years in product management, evangelism, or advocacy role
- Fluency in modern development workflows
- Specialized knowledge of the challenges Developers are faced with
- Passionate about user experience design
- Strong operational skills with the ability to drive initiatives across domains
- Ability to communicate well and resolve differences through communication/teaching
- Track record of delivering products and features with an extreme focus on customer experience
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1