Bose is looking for bright, motivated co-op to explore the new and exciting field of Machine learning on the Edge.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the current offering in this field from different chip vendors and influencing future Bose products. You will be interacting with an exciting community of Machine learning, Data Science and Embedded Researchers/Developers here at Bose. This position is well suited for Graduate Engineering students with EE or CS background and experience in Embedded algorithm development. It also requires a practical knowledge of Machine learning.
- Research and survey Machine Learning Edge devices currently available in the market.
- Collaborate with a broader team in building a prototype with a chipset for ML inference on Bose product.
- Prototype machine learning deployment to these embedded devices. Machine learning models will be developed with Tensorflow. The focus would be on optimizing the models for inference on various ARM and DSP cores.
- Explore different Neural Network inference libraries.
- Experience in Tensorflow and/or other ML frameworks.
- Experience with implementing algorithms on ARM cores, Raspberry Pi or specialized DSP cores.
- Working knowledge of Linux environment, drivers, build systems for embedded devices is a plus.
- Coding experience in C, C++ and Python.
- Pursuing MS or PhD in EE or CS
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1