At Bose, we are passionate about helping people reach their fullest human potential so that they can feel more, do more, and be more. Working as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, come to astonish our Bose Automotive Division, obsessed with the details about our products, with your outstanding ability to create products for a superlative audio experience in cars.
As the automotive industry transitions towards a smarter, more driver-focused experience in the vehicle, you will join a team empowered to develop the technologies necessary to thrive in this dynamic environment.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be part of the enabling technologies team, responsible for developing computing platforms and software tools/frameworks that enable Bose to deliver an outstanding user experience for every sound, at any time, in any car. The primary responsibility includes developing software that enables running real-time audio algorithms on a variety of processor architectures (e.g. ADI Sharc, Snapdragon, Tensilica) in various environments (e.g. FreeRTOS, Automotive Grade Linux, Android Automotive OS).
- 3+ years of experience developing real-time embedded software
- Strong in C/C++, Python and Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with low-level, real-time embedded software (e.g. drivers, kernel, scheduler)
- Familiar with digital signal processing fundamentals
- Strong software development skills, both in design (e.g. design patterns) and practices (e.g. Agile)
- Self-motivated, independent, and good at working with small teams
- Experience with real-time audio
- Experience in automotive industry
- Basic understanding of acoustics
- Logic Analyzer
- BS or MS Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with Software focus
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1