- Develop and execute routine, smart and focused, manual and automation tests based on identified feature sets to a scheduled plan.
- Superb interpersonal communications skills with technical (both local and virtual) and business professionals
- Ability to balance processes and innovation. Apply enough processes to improve efficiencies and increase predictability without loss of creativity.
- Balanced passion and objectivity.
- Write and execute manual and automated test plans and related test cases.
- Verify features and enhancements using white and black box methodologies
- Investigating and analyzing root causes of technical issues and performance bottlenecks to provide sufficient data to engineering to help pin point problem areas in the system.
- Superior critical and abstract thinking skills, including analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated capability to comprehend system architecture and understand how they work and fail.
- Possess strong technical skills both functional and non-functional in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience in Python, Shell, and Scripting languages.
- Demonstrate strong design and test skills.
- Experience with functional API testing.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess the passion and ability for solving intractable problems.
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Experience working with embedded Linux systems.
- Tools: testrail, jira, confluence, github.
- Strong understanding of Bluethooth, BLE, understanding of WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n).
- Experience with Android, iOS, or other mobile application development or testing.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related equivalent degree, plus 3-5 years of experience in software Quality Assurance.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Quality Assurance
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1