This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100043
In this role your work will directly impact all areas of the business through the use of computer vision, machine learning and big data tools. You will work closely with multiple data science teams & outside engineering teams in prioritizing experiments as well as designing / implementing the backend tooling around the model. This is a people management role where machine learning engineers will rely on you for mentorship and growth. You will be responsible for managing the performance and career development of your team.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Lead team of 5-20 machine learning engineers to design models and services of the highest quality that meet business objectives
- Participate in research and experimentation of ML/computer vision and big data solutions
- Review pull requests and model design to provide constructive feedback
- Hire, Coach, provide technical guidance to, and mentor team members
- Clearly communicate with product management and the larger business about our technical solves in simple, easy to understand language
- Influence business solutions using machine learning knowledge
- Work with leadership to define the machine learning roadmap
What You Bring To The Role
- 5+ years’ experience in a data role
- 4+ years of experience managing a development, data engineering or data science teams
- 4+ years’ experience building ML models and putting into production
- Experience working with product management to align on objectives and risks
- Fluency with Python
- High degree of familiarity with: Sklearn, TensorFlow/Keras, Pytorch
- Experiences with computer vision and deep learning approaches
- Understanding of some big data tools (Kafka, Big Query, Beam, Spark, Lambdas)
- Quantitative Degree
- Experience designing solution in the cloud – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Mastery of git and Github workflows
Our hiring partner is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The company provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. They have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, they give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. They make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At their stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with their experts. At their 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in their retail stores, their expert staff provides free valuations.
The company is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. They will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1