They’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data – fast-paced, innovative, and expanding. They have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business they are today. They partner closely with their clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Their endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling, mean their clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without them, they simply can’t operate.
What’s the role?
In this role, you will be working with the Bloomberg Enterprise Data Product Management Team specifically on Reference, Regulatory, Alternative, and Pricing Data. They are constantly improving our products, to make them more feature-rich and application ready, whilst reducing the total cost of ownership. Product Managers have a high level of business, communication, and technology skills so that they can create working prototypes, specify Engineering tasks, and work effectively with Sales and Clients.
You will design, specify, and create prototypes of large and varied data models and data sets, both financial and non-financial, using a wide range of tools, methods, and platforms.
They expect you to evaluate areas of interest, understand what is possible and commercially viable, recognize which models and concepts should be applied, and how the data resources should be acquired. An open, creative approach is critical to your success.
Whilst designing data for diverse addressable markets, you will explore and work with a wide range of data, and apply existing methods or develop new methods. You will also engage in data analysis in a practical way, convince business leaders that your results are worth investing in, and educate other analysts and business team members.
Most critically, you will deliver the output of your data design to business users (both non-technical and technical) and will be a key person in shaping the product offering and the customer experience.
They’ll trust you to
- Operate in an influential business role within a fast-growing area.
- Design and specify commercially attractive products.
- Grow your business and technology skills.
- Understand addressable markets.
- Evaluate what is possible and viable.
- Take responsibility for the Data Architecture of multiple data sets.
- Work with Engineering, Product Managers, Sales, and Clients.
- You’ll need to have:
- Experience with financial data
- Familiar with specifying and using large structured data and data sets to solve complex business demands
- Experience in working with Global Teams, across Sales, Technology, Operations, and customers
- The ability to address multiple priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- If this sounds like you: Apply if you think they’re a good match! They’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1