Are you passionate about user-centered design? Do you have a knack for understanding users’ key problems? Do you love solving complex problems? Adobe’s Design Research & Strategy team is seeking a User Experience Researcher to contribute to product design and development teams in understanding user goals, workflows, and contexts.
What You’ll Be Working On
As an experienced researcher at Adobe, you will work throughout the product lifecycle and focus on steering the early direction of the product through a variety of methods. In this role, you will uncover key user insights and turn those insights into impactful, relevant ideas for the product. The ideal candidate would engage in all areas of the product team to clearly understand and influence the business goals, product architecture, and design.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Clear understanding and experience with research methods. Knowledge about when to apply each.
- Proven ability to articulate a user identity by developing user profiles, personas, and core user scenarios.
- Able to collaborate with design and product development.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a problem space, sometimes in various ways to meet the needs of different recipients.
- Experience with Adobe’s tools (Creative, Document, and/or Digital Marketing); Experience with web analytics and/or software instrumentation/ data visualization.
- Experience creating designs, prototypes to facilitate/communicate research findings, writing, and evangelizing research.
- Degree in cognitive psychology, cognitive science, anthropology, data science, human-computer interaction, or related field.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role please submit a resume. If selected for an interview, a summary of past research work will also be required.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design builds tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. They’re a distributed team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what their employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits they offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. They welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1